Online registration avaliable from 21th July till 6th September 2011 from here.
- An accepted paper will be published in the proceedings only if the final camera-ready version is accompanied by the payment of at least one registration from one of the authors. Papers not covered by at least one registration will not be included in the proceedings.
- Author registration to ensure publication deadline is 12th August 2011.
- Each accepted paper must be presented by one of the authors.
- One registration will cover the publication of up to two accepted papers.
- Papers are limited to six (6) pages in length. Up to 2 extra pages are allowed if a non-student registration fee is paid at the time of registration.
- Early (on or before 12th August, 2011):
- Early Student: £150
- Early Non-Student: £220
- Late (after 12th August, 2011):
- Late Student: £200
- Late Non-Student: £350
At least one of the authors for each accepted papers must register by the early deadline. We also welcome those who are going to register without submitting a paper.
Rates include conference proceedings, conference banquet, lunch and coffee breaks, but not accommodation.