- Only papers in PDF format will be accepted.
- Paper size: US letter format (8.5 x 11 in or 216 x 278 mm).
- Paper length: maximum 6 pages, including figures, tables, and references.
- Paper format: double column, single spaced, 10pt font.
- Margins: left, right, and bottom margins must be 0.75 in (19mm); the top margin must be 0.75 in (19 mm) except for the title page, where it must be 1 in (25 mm).
- Text width: 7.0 in (178 mm).
- Text height: 9.375 in (240 mm).
- Column width: two columns, each 3.4 in (86.5 mm) wide, with 0.2 in (5 mm) space between them.
- A sample paper in PDF. Authors should use this sample paper as a guide in the production of their paper.
- Latex users should use the document class and sample tex file contained in: SamplePaperUKCI2011.zip.
- Word users should use the following template files:
Submit your paper via the following site using your EasyChair login information: https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=ukci20100
If you don’t have an EasyChair account follow the instructions here to obtain one.
If you have any question regarding to the workshop and paper submission, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org